This beautifully restored vineyard homestead offers self-contained two bedroom luxury B&B accommodation at Brockenchack Vineyard, located in the Barossa’s picturesque Eden Valley.
Sleeping a maximum of 4 people, this house offers two mirror-image king size master suites, each complete with own ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
The house also boasts a fully appointed state of the art kitchen, dining area, laundry facilities, powder room, plus two living areas, each with own wood burning fireplace.
Outside you’ll enjoy wrap-around verandahs giving you superb views of the vineyard in every direction, plus the private spa house for your exclusive use, also overlooking the vines.
You can use the date fields in our calendar grid below to check availability. Once you have selected your date you will be redirected to our booking engine to complete your details. Please note there is a 2 night minimum stay.
Bookings must be made through our booking calendar. We cannot take bookings over the phone sorry.
Prices are listed by default in Australian Dollars.
Features & Facilities
The Master Suites are mirror images of each other. Both are finished to the hightest standard and in both Suites you will enjoy:
- A luxurious king size bed. Everything about this bed was upgraded to the best that you can get, including the mattress and linens;
- Fluffy bathrobes supplied in your walk in robe;
- Private ensuite with toilet, basin, walk-in tiled shower with rain shower head plus handheld shower head, under floor heating, heated towel rails, fluffy towels, plus shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion all supplied.
The state of the art fully appointed kitchen offers:
- Caesarstone counter tops;
- Miele appliances including induction cooktop and range, oven and dishwasher;
- Double door fridge with ice maker;
- Temperature controlled wine fridge;
- Nespresso pod coffee machine;
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware, wine aerator, cooking and baking equipment – everything you could need.
For breakfast you are supplied with the following ingredients to prepare your own breakfast in privacy:
- Assortment of fresh fruit;
- Assortment of cereals, muslie, porridge;
- Yoghurt and fruit juice;
- Schultz’s smoked Barossa bacon, free range Barossa farm eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes;
- Fresh bread;
- Tea and coffee supplies, including milk, sugar and biscuits.
- Ducted climate control for air conditioning or heating in every room;
- Music throughout with speakers in every room, including the spa house, which can hook into your smart phone;
- 8 seater dining table;
- 2 lounge rooms, each with own wood burning fire place, smart TV, comfy leather sofas and reading material;
- Pay TV (Foxtel) in the main lounge.
Additional facilities include:
- 5 person heated spa pool in covered private spa house;
- Free wifi;
- Separate powder room (3rd toilet);
- Laundry facilities with washer and dryer;
- Car parking.
A complimentary wine tasting can be arranged at our cellar door during your stay.
Infants & Children
Please note, infants and children are welcome at our accommodation, however we are not set up to cater for young children. An infant may accompany you at no additional charge but you would need to bring your own port-a-cot. We do not have cots, high chairs or any other baby equipment. If travelling from interstate you could try Adelaide Baby Hire.
For older children accompanying their parents, our king beds cannot be split into singles, however two children could share the second bedroom. Alternatively we also have a single Japanese futon mattress that we can make up on the floor of the main bedroom, suitable for one child, for an additional $50 per night.
There is a minimum 2 night stay, year round.
2 person occupancy = $490 per night. Minimum 2 night stay. For 2 person occupancy, just one master suite can be booked for $490 per night. This gives you full private access to the kitchen, dining, lounge room and spa. The second master suite and lounge room would remain locked, but you hire the entire rest of the house. We do have available one Japanese futon mattress that can be made up on the floor for one accompanying small child, for an additional $50 per night.
4 person occupancy = $660 per night. Minimum 2 night stay. This property is set up ideally for 2 couples travelling together or for a family of 4. For 4 person occupancy, the rate becomes $660 per night. This gives you full use of the complete homestead. For families, please note that the king beds cannot be split into singles so two children would have to be prepared to share, or our Japanese futon mattress can also be made up on the floor for a child, at an additional $50 per night.
A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remainder charged 30 days prior to your check in date.
Please refer to our B&B Terms and Conditions, Payment Policy and Cancellation Policy here.
Our address is 351 Sawpit Gully Road, Keyneton SA 5353.
We are located in the Barossa’s picturesque Eden Valley. The nearest township is Angaston. We are approximately 15kms South East of Angaston.
Getting to our Vineyard from Angaston:
- at the end of Angaston Road (the main street in town), turn right onto North Street, which becomes Eden Valley Road.
- Follow this road for approximately 8kms past Collingrove Homestead and then turn left onto Hill Climb Road.
- There will be a big sign on the corner saying Collingrove Hill Climb. This becomes a gravel road.
- Follow this for about 3kms, then turn right onto Sawpit Gully Road.
- We’re approximnately 0.8km along on the right hand side. You’ll see our signs at the driveway entrance.
We are also on Google Maps (as Brockenchack Wines, 351 Sawpit Gully Road, Keyneton SA 5353) so your GPS should be abe to help you, however do be aware that mobile phone & internet reception can drop in and out at times around here.